Header AD

Merry Christmas Song - Merry Christmas Lyrics | Baby or Everyone Lyrics

Happy Merry Christmas MP3 Songs, Ringtones, Baby Lyrics and Poem 

Merry Christmas 2016: Christmas is a big celebration festival. Christmas celebrates in all entire country and this is the biggest festival of the Christian religion.
Christmas brings family and friends together; it helps us appreciate the love in our lives we can often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.


Merry Christmas 10 Best Songs and Ringtone

1. ‘8 Days of Christmas’ – Destiny’s Child
2. ‘Merry Christmas, Baby ’ – Chuck Berry
3. ‘O Come, O Come, Emmanuel’ – Sufjan Stevens
4. ‘Must Be Santa’ – Bob Dylan
5. ‘Christmas in Harlem’ – Kanye West featuring Cam’ron, Jim Jones, Vado, Cyhi Da Prynce & Pusha T
6.  ‘A Christmas Festival’ – Leroy Anderson
7. ‘Dear Santa (Bring Me a Man This Christmas)’ – Weather Girls
8.  ‘Put a Little Love in Your Heart’ – Al Green and Annie Lennox
9. ‘Merry Christmas (I Don’t Want To Fight Tonight)’ – The Ramones
10. ‘I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday’ – Wizzard

Merry Christmas Songs Lyrics

"Merry Christmas Baby Lyrics"

Merry Christmas baby
Sure do treat me nice
Merry Christmas baby
Sure do treat me nice
Bought me a diamond ring for Christmas
I feel like I'm in paradise
I feel mighty fine, y'all
I've got music on my radio
Feel mighty fine, girl
I've got music on my radio, oh, oh, oh
I feel like I'm gonna kiss you
Standing beneath that mistletoe
Santa came down the chimney
Half past three, y'all
Left all them good ole presents
For my baby and for me, ha, ha, ha
Merry Christmas baby
Sure do treat me nice
You bought me all those good ole presents
I love you baby rest of my life

"Merry Christmas Everyone Lyrics"

Snow is fallin'
All around me
Children playin'
Having fun
It's the season
Love and understanding
Merry Christmas everyone
Time for parties
And celebrations
People dancin'
All night long
Time for presents
And exchanging kisses
Time for singing Christmas songs
We're gonna have a party tonight
I'm gonna find that girl
Underneath the mistletoe
We'll kiss by candle light
Room is waiting
Records playing
All the old songs
Love to give
Oh, I wish that
Everyday was Christmas
What a nice way
To spend the year
We're gonna have a party tonight
I'm gonna find that girl
Underneath the mistletoe
We'll kiss by candle light





Merry Christmas Best Poems

Christmas is Coming

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat.
Please put a penny in the old man's hat.
If you haven't got a penny, a ha'penny will do.
If you haven't got a ha'penny, then God bless you!

Cradle Hymn or "Away in a Manger"
by Martin Luther (?)

Away in a manger, no crib for a bed,
The little Lord Jesus laid down His sweet head.
The stars in the bright sky looked down where he lay—
the little Lord Jesus asleep on the hay.

The cattle are lowing, the baby awakes,
But little Lord Jesus, no crying He makes.
I love thee, Lord Jesus! look down from the sky,
And stay by my cradle till morning is nigh.

Christmas Bells
by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I heard the bells on Christmas Day
Their old, familiar carols play,
And wild and sweet
The words repeat
Of peace on earth, good-will to men!

And thought how, as the day had come,
The belfries of all Christendom
Had rolled along
The unbroken song
Of peace on earth, good-will to men!


Merry Christmas Song - Merry Christmas Lyrics | Baby or Everyone Lyrics Merry Christmas Song - Merry Christmas Lyrics | Baby or Everyone Lyrics Reviewed by Rajeev Parashar on 18:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD

Recent Posts