Header AD

Christmas Day WhatsApp Status | Facebook Status

Christmas Day WhatsApp Status

Firstly I want to wish you Happy Merry Christmas to all of you. As we known very well that day we celebrate Jesus birthday. That day we celebrate this occasion to sharing gifts and best wishes. Here we provide some Merry Christmas wishes you can share with your best friends, boyfriend, girlfriend, lovers, brother-sister and your family members. you can also share these on facebook, WhatsApp or another social account.


Christmas tells us We Are Never Alone. So WhatsApp me whenever you can.

Christmas is always in my heart like you are always on my WhatsApp list.

Always Available for a Christmas Party.

I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.

This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone!!!

wishes you a happy time for Christmas. Merry Christmas!

I believe in the magic of Christmas

This Christmas don't open your wallets, open your heart.

Santa might not visit your Christmas party this year, but I will. WhatsApp Me.

I am dreaming of White Christmas, but it doesn't snow here.

The real magic of Christmas is that the money from wallet vanishes instantly.

Warmest Wishes to All of You This Christmas.

This Christmas don't gift me with a present, give me your presence.

Wishing You a Season of Blessings from Heaven above.

Behind every kid's smile is Santa Claus.

This Christmas don't WhatsApp me, send me a gift.

My Christmas gift is when your status changes from Last Seen At to Online and then to Typing.

You're my guiding star so I'll follow you everywhere this Christmas.

I don't need to diet this Christmas. I am inspired by Santa Claus.

The difference between snowmen and snowwomen are snowballs.

Finally, Christmas is here. I waited 364 days for this one.

Grammatically Santa's elves are subordinate clauses.

Christmas Status for Whatsapp Facebook 2015


CHRISTMAS FUNNY FACEBOOK or WHATSAPP STATUS 

I'm not Santa. But you can still sit on my lap ;)

Christmas is canceled. I told Santa I've been good this year. He died laughing.

Why does Santa have 3 gardens? So he can ho-ho-ho.

My girlfriend told me she was hoping for a white Christmas. So I spunked in her eyes

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas, Not cause I like snow or anything, I'm just a racist.

How do you know Santa has to be a man? No woman would wear the same outfit year after year.

Why does Santa Claus go down the chimney on Christmas Eve? Because it soots him.

What's red and white and red, red and white, and red and white? Santa Claus rolling down a hill!

A boy writes to Santa asking for a brother and receives a reply back from Santa send me your mother.

I never believed in Santa Claus because I knew no white dude would come into my neighborhood after dark.

Why is Christmas just like another day at the office? You end up doing all the work and the fat guy in the suit gets all the credit.

Who doesn't like Christmas? A Turkey.

Why is Santa a man? Because only a man can wear the same attire every year.

Microsoft has Windows, but Santa has Chimneys.

You can only believe in Santa if the kid inside you is alive.

Santa never locks his bags because he owns a black belt.

When you smell my presents, Santa Claus is around.

Santa's biggest gift to me is YOU.

You better WhatsApp Me on Christmas or I'll see you on a Boxing Day.

Christmas is just like WhatsApp. It brings you closer to me.

Christmas reminds me that I am in great need of gifts.

This Christmas I don't need to buy a gift because you're already by my side.

Every day is a Christmas, but then we celebrate it only one day a year and wait for 364 days.

This Christmas spread your fragrance, wear a nice perfume.

The only complaint that most shoppers have during Christmas is one of long standing.

The Christmas in your heart spreads the feeling of Christmas in the air.

Christmas is like snowflakes, each beautiful and unique in its own way.

The best thing I remember about Christmas is my childhood.

Time is the best gift you can gift someone this Christmas.

This Christmas don't be a miser buy your own presents. Santa is busy.

I have a glass ready to celebrate with anybody who has the spirit of Christmas.

It's finally that time of the year when we make false promises to ourselves in the name of resolutions. Happy New Year.

Go ahead make a resolution. It's not as complicated as pregnancy.

Christmas Day WhatsApp Status | Facebook Status Christmas Day WhatsApp Status | Facebook Status Reviewed by Rajeev Parashar on 01:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD

Recent Posts